Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Review: Daily Moisturizers

Good day to you all! I thought, since summer is upon us and the weather is getting perfect for sundresses and swimsuits, I would let you in on a little secret. I have found the best accessory to go with any little yellow polka-dot bikini or pair of jean shorts! Wanna know what it is?!

The perfect accessory is.....beautiful SKIN!!! So to keep your skin supple and ready to be exposed, here are a few moisturizers I have tried and LOVE LOVE LOVE!

  1. Nivea Pure Moisture -
This moisturizer is wonderful if you want to have smooth, healthy looking skin! My skin had a hard time with the transition of climates when I moved from KY to FL and this is the only thing that I found to help. I put it on right when I get out of the shower, when my skin is a little damp and I works wonders.

2. Neutrogena Intensive Moisturizer -

This is such a great face moisturizer. It has an SPF of 20 and also wrinkle fighting power! Great for the summer and any other season!!

3. Jergen's Natural Glow -

If you can't make it into the sun too often, this little puppy will help you build a tan or maintain your glow. It doesn't have the terrible tan-in-a-can smell and it doesn't turn you orange!

I hope these little reviews have helped and will add to a wonderful summer with beautiful skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment